[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-1586089 ] incorrect cpu_model

Bugs item #1586089, was opened at 2006-10-27 21:30
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=1586089&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It seems to not see a Pentium 4 right on my ststem,
but knows its a intel, but tells me its a Cyrix model.

THe CPY Family says 15, extended, but the model is
14, and thats defined as a Cyrix in the system.h file.

I have a P4 2.8GHz Intel CPU

source------

int main(void)
{
  allegro_init();
  cout << cpu_vendor << endl;
  if ( cpu_family == CPU_FAMILY_EXTENDED )
  {
    cout << "CPU IS A EXTENDED CPU - TYPE - ";
    if ( cpu_model == CPU_MODEL_PENTIUMIV) { cout
<< "Intel Pentium 4" << endl; }
    if ( cpu_model == CPU_MODEL_XEON) { cout
<< "Intel XEON" << endl; }
    if ( cpu_model == CPU_MODEL_OPTERON) { cout
<< "Intel Opteron" << endl; }
    if ( cpu_model == CPU_MODEL_ATHLON64) { cout
<< "AMD Athlon 64" << endl; }
  }

  return(0);
}