[AD] Minor documentation update (Joystick routines)

While working on the joystick bug I noticed a couple of small mistakes
and oversights in the joystick routine documentation. Attached is a
patch with a few minor updates. They're mostly related to changing
references from "joystick" to "joysticks", but there was also a rather
puzzling mistake where it was stated that the current drivers only
support four joysticks (MAX_JOYSTICKS is #defined as 8)..

And yes, this time I remembered to work on the SVN version. ;-)

/T

--
Feed me a stray cat.