[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-1585634 ] Joystick Rotation Axes not enumerated

Bugs item #1585634, was opened at 2006-10-27 01:10
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=1585634&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Windows
Group: 4.2.0rc2

Initial Comment:
In reference to:
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/588230

Problem of not being able to read two specific
joystick axes (Rotation X and Y) which are used for
the right analog stick on the Xbox 360 wired
controller/gamepad. They're simply not enumerated by
the Allegro 4.2 library.

It seems like it's a known bug approached in this
thread:
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/507375

Peter Wang's assessment seems correct: "I think the
problem is in object_enum_callback() in
src/win/wjoydx.c. I suspect the missing axis falls
under GUID_RxAxis or GUID_RyAxis which is not being
tested for there."

Is this going to be fixed? Can someone please follow
up on this issue? I don't want to have to switch to
SDL input handling...

Thanks so much in advance!