[AD] Fwd: Information about open source project

Did everyone get this or just me?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: H.Gafni@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:17:48 +0100
Subject: Information about open source project
To: peterhull90@xxxxxxxxxx

Dear developer,

I am the coordinator of a large research project we are currently
conducting on the incentive to participate in Open Source development.
This research is run jointly by Oxford University and the London
School of Economics and Political Science.

In order to complete our research we require a small piece of
information which we believe you can help provide. The information we
require is:

Is the project you are currently a member of (Allegro game programming
library) was initiated by a company, a private individual, a
university or a government project? If a company or a university
initiated this project, which one is it?

We really appreciate your help and will be happy to interest you more
in our research.

All best wishes,

Hadar Gafni

Research Officer,

London School of Economics and Centre for Economic Performance