Re: [AD] Resizeable windows

I say do something with both (1) and (2). At window creation time, say
if it should be resizable, then have an event of sorts which the end
user can do some extra processing to make sure it's not at a size it
doesn't like. (for example, maybe the user's program wants to keep a
certain aspect ratio, or it doesn't want to be smaller than 400x400,
but any other size is good enough)

On 8/19/06, StApostol <stapostol@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think (2) is problematic, because we may have to specify at window
> creation time if the window is resizable. And (3) already was ruled out
> some time ago.
>
> --
> Elias Pschernig

 Which platforms would need this? AFAIK, it is not needed under either
windows or linux (X11). Even if it is needed, couldn't the window be always
declared as resizable?