Re: [AD] universal binary of 4.2?

Thomas: OSX libtool isn't the same as the GNU libtool (annoying eh)
Jon: You might need do install it separately from your OS DVD or from
developer.apple.com. I think it was an option when I installed the
latest XCode.

iMac:~ peterhull$ ls -l /Developer/SDKs/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x   7 root  wheel  238 Jul  2 00:09 MacOSX10.2.8.sdk
drwxr-xr-x   7 root  wheel  238 Aug 18 06:48 MacOSX10.3.9.sdk
drwxr-xr-x   7 root  wheel  238 Aug 18 06:49 MacOSX10.4u.sdk

Pete

On 9/1/06, Jon Rafkind <workmin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well I dont seem to have the i686-apple-gcc-4.0.0 program that compiles
i386 code. Where does one get this program? I also dont have
/Developer/SDKs, I have other things in /Developer, though.