Re: [AD] 4.3.0 is now up

On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 17:12 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On Monday 24 July 2006 15:25, Peter Wang wrote:
> > I've uploaded the 4.3.0 packages.  I'm delegating the rest of the work
> > to someone else :-)
>
> Ok, I canl post the announcement on A.cc tonight.
> What about alleg-main?

I posted an annnouncement on alleg.sf.net (Which is a pain, can't we get
something like on allegro.cc, or maybe use the SF news posting somehow?
Like a script to transfer news from SF into allegrowww SVN..).

Anyway, I just put a short statement without changelog or links, so
probably someone should improve/replace it.

--
Elias Pschernig