Re: [AD] (no subject)

On Sat, 2006-07-08 at 21:32 +1200, 黄冠 wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm the boy going to develop the C++ Allegro. To wrap the Allegro APIs, but not change it, just based on Allegro4.2.

Great! Maybe also look to allegro.cc, there should be several prior
attempts (all unfinished) lying around in the forums, just ask there,
maybe something is helpful.

> I think classes can be used easily and clearly.

Of course. If you make a C++ wrapper where this is not the case, then
you certainly would have failed :)

> At first, I want to know something about Allegro development. How could I contact the Allegro developers?
> I have a msn, huang_2008@xxxxxxxxxx

Primary contact is this list.

Sometimes you may also find someone in IRC, channel #allegro on
freenode.

I have no MSN address of any other devs and don't use IM myself much, so
not sure it will be the way to contact them.

--
Elias Pschernig