Re: [AD] Possible bug in script

Clayton Weaver napsal(a):
I believe I have found a break in the fix.bat script. When it tries to set the MSVCDIR to 8.3 short format it sets MSVCDIR to %VCINSTALLDIR% but for MSVC8 it uses the long format so it ends up setting it to the long format when you run “fix.bat msvc8” or “fix.bat msvc8 –msvcpaths”.

the parameter for converting MSVCDIR/VCINSTALLDIR to 8.3 is
--msvcpaths (TWO - at the beginning)

if you are doing that with –msvcpaths or even without any parameter it won't work of course

--
Regards,
    Michal

ICQ# 175762750