Re: [AD] SizeHack link on website

Daniel Schlyder wrote:

Trent Michael Gamblin wrote:
The link to SizeHack 2000 should be removed from the Allegro website. The site is no longer there and I don't have all the games anymore so I couldn't put it up elsewhere either :(

I have all the games and the all-in-one DJGPP and Linux archives you had one the site. I think I also have the webpages. Should I send this to you? I can host it on my own site if you don't have a place for it.

Yes, please!! That would be excellent. I can host it on my webpage. Thanks a lot.. I'm glad someone kept these things so long.