Re: [AD] _al_file_size removal

    *** Error !!! ***
     symbols missing => DLL binary compatibility broken
     you need to add the following symbols:
       _al_file_size

I was just looking at that when I got the e-mail...

I had to add it to both of these files:

include/allegro/internal/aintern.h
src/win/wfile.c

Then the fixdll.sh script finished. I created the DLL with MinGW and
tried it on some random game I had recently downloaded, and it did
work.

On a related note, when downloading from SVN (on Linux), what steps
need to be done to make it easily useable in Windows?

fix.sh mingw32 --utod
make depend
sh misc/fixdll.sh

It seems that I have to run "make depend" for every Windows target. Is
there a better way?

--
Matthew Leverton