[AD] Compile SVN useing Mingw32 under DOS command line

There were some error messages about the astdbool.h after installation.  I had to manually add #define HAVE__BOOL to the alpatf.h file that was generated by fix.bat and then copy the astdbool.h to the C:\Mingw\include\allegro\patform folder.  After that no compiler errors.  I don't know if that was the right way to fix it but it works for me.

Also check this out for my proposal on Allegro error handling:
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/585786