Re: [AD] msvc, static runtime versions (revisited)

Ignore me.

Actually, I don't understand. What's the difference between static
release and static runtime/release?

Pete

On 6/15/06, Peter Hull <peterhull90@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does it need to include the version number too?

How about (alleg | all_d | all_p)NN( | s).lib where NN is the version
and s is appended if it's static.

Pete