Re: [AD] Windows unicode filename support

On Saturday 06 May 2006 17:08, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Can someone clear up what the status is of this discussion? I'm a bit
> lost :)

My last patch seems to be the best one so far. This will allow some of the
various file routines (file_length, find_first, etc) to work with unicode in
WinNT and up. However, as Milan Mimica pointed out, Windows won't be able to
open these files with open(), and needs to use wopen instead (which could be
wrapped up in _al_open as the Mac port apparently uses). I haven't gone
through the code yet to figure out what to do here, though.