Re: [AD] Corporate donation/sponsorship offer

On 5/9/06, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz <gradha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've got an offer from a company to sponsor the Allegro project with
yearly donations. More info at http://gradha.sdf-eu.org/sponsor.mbox.
Nice time to be a dictator.

I'd say, enable the "Donate" button on SF, then they can donate over
that (anyone know how it works? Maybe need a paypal account or
something as well..). The donation could be used to buy a domain name
like allegrolibrary.org (especially if it is a yearly donation..), or
maybe prizes for speedhack, or "bounties" like they have in some other
open source projects.

PS: I seem to have mail problems, seems like SF drops most of the
mails to the list (or another possibility, gmail drops my incoming
mails). Also the SF mail archive is outdated though. Oh well.