Re: [AD] Allegro unable to deal with non ascii filenames

On Sat, 2006-05-27 at 21:28 +0200, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:

> PD2: I really hope I making a stupid mistake in the test case,
>      I don't want to fix this mess.

No, unfortunately, I can see the same here. And I could have sworn I
played with unicode files in an Allegro program some time ago. Anyway,
it does work perfectly using fopen, so shouldn't be too hard to fix
hopefully. In the worst case, I'd be for assuming UTF8 encoding - that
would at least fix it for most unix systems I guess.

--
Elias Pschernig