Re: [AD] commits list archives

On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 00:48 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2006-04-01, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Does anyone know why the commits list archives stop in 2004? Should we
> > file a support request to SourceForge?
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=alleg-commits
>
> I think we (I?) disabled it on purpose.  I have re-enabled it now.

Ah, yes, I guess it makes not that much sense to archive a commits list.
But then, maybe it can be helpful for someone external who wants to
monitor changes. In any case I managed to make at least one allegro.cc
reader believe Allegro hasn't been developed since sometime in 2004
because of it :)

--
Elias Pschernig