[AD] Re: OSX x86 patch

Ugh disregard that patch I just ran into an issue. I guess there still needs
to be stuff resolved with ALLEGRO_USE_C and ALLEGRO_NO_ASM. :(
Also I noticed that #define ALLEGRO_I386 was added to alosxcfg.h which still
makes the lib include the asm routines.
Even after removing the line the lib still includes the asm routines..
*sigh
I'll have to comb through it some more and see if I can trace the issues down.

--
-juvinious