Re: [AD] Real weird unix bug, help wanted

Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
On Thursday 02 March 2006 10:43 am, Hans de Goede wrote:
Reading the SDL-code some more and thinking about it some more, with the
2 window idea its also quite easy to even support fullscreen (centered
stamp view mode) without the vidmode extension.

You can make the fullscreen window all black and just center the real
window in it.

Regards,

Hans

Hey, if you get a chance to look into it, how about xinerama support? at least at a basic level? maybe a option in allegro.cfg: screen=<NUM> or screen=ALL

Woa one step at a time, so I'm going to write a patch for this using the 3 window approach, agreed? I don't want us to be doing work twice.

Regards,

Hans