From: alleg-developers-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alleg-developers-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Hull
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 1:33 AM
To: alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AD] NewAPI Poll

Personally, I don't care much. I'm pretty sure we can convert one into
the other. I'm more worried about things like threads and various
resource allocations on non-Windows platforms - I know very little about
those. Someone with more experience should weigh in.

Bob,
You would know - is doing a context switch on OpenGL slow or not? I think having a state-based system would naturally lead to fewer switches.

Pete