[AD] get volume

I noticed that allegro sound routines miss getter functions for
set_volume/set_hardware_volume that I find useful in some situations, e.g.
setting volume sliders in game options at initial volume without altering
current settings.
I could add such a function to most if not all allegro sound drivers but I
would be able to test only some of them.
I'm not sure about the API:
get_volume(int *digi_volume, int *midi_volume);
get_hardware_volume(int *digi_volume, int *midi_volume);
or
VOLUME_STRUCT_NAME get_volume();
VOLUME_STRUCT_NAME get_hardware_volume();
or
something 3rd?

Moreover, could it be applied to stable branch? I think it wouldn't affect much
existing code.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net