Re: [AD] Distributing and maintaining a Linux Allegro application

On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 20:26 +0100, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On Friday 13 January 2006 20:09, Dustin Dettmer wrote:
> >  Evert, how do you disable allegro's modules?
>
> ./configure --disable-modules

I think you shouldn't disable modules though, since the modules will
have dynamic link dependencies (e.g. to arts). If arts is not available
on the system, there's no problem with modules. With static linking..
the linker would complain about the missing symbols (not too sure about
that, actually..).

--
Elias Pschernig