Re: [AD] makefile syntax

> > In Windows 2000/XP, this works:
> >
> > echo foo & echo bar
> >
> > Probably not in Windows 9x, though.

It doesn't work in 9x, but that doesn't concern me as this would only
be called for MSVC 8, which doesn't run on 9x. However, I have a
feeling that it would break if someone happens to be using a non
standard shell.

> Matthew, just duplicate the MAKE_LIB line.  It's par for the course in
> makefiles :-)

I probably will, but is there any way to automatically execute a batch
file after make runs, regardless of the target?

I don't need to do that if I duplicate the MAKE_LIB line, as that
would take care of the most important thing (embedding the manifests
in the DLL). The batch file would take care of any miscellaneous EXEs
that probably wouldn't be distributed anyway.

--
Matthew Leverton