Re: [AD] Missing include for aintern.h?

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 00:26 +0100, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Compiling 4.2.1 SVN resulted in complaints about missing _AL_FREE's and the
> like. I fixed that by adding #include "allegro/internal/aintern.h", which
> was apparently missing. Patch attached, but I'd like to hear a little bit
> more about the background of this error (ie, that it isn't a case of the
> build system acting up).

The reason it works here is because of this in aintlnx.h:

#ifdef ALLEGRO_LINUX_VGA
   #include "allegro/internal/aintern.h"
   #include "allegro/internal/aintvga.h"
#endif

I'd say, your patch makes sense in any case.. and probably the above
include "aintern.h" should be moved to aintvga.h, if that needs it, but
i guess it's fine like is as well.

--
Elias Pschernig