Re: [AD] SVN weekly snapshots

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Ryan Patterson wrote:

On 12/11/05, Stepan Roh <stepan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
named differently than before: allegro_MAJOR_MINOR_STAMP.zip, where
MAJOR_MINOR is either 4_2 or 4_3. It would be no problem to change it if
it does not look good to you (it could also include SVN revision).
Just curious, but why _'s and not allegro-MAJOR.MINOR.STAMP.zip?

Well, zipup.sh (or what it's name) creates allegro_STAMP.zip so I extended it. And for MAJOR_MINOR I was probably too Windows-friendlym, trying to avoid extension confusion, but that's just my Windows ignorance :-) Could be changed easily if people speak up and say so.

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh