Re: [AD] malloc

Aren't single underscore names followed by a capital letter supposed to be reserved for the compiler?

Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2005-11-20, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2005-11-20, aj wrote:
> > or have you applied it to the new_api_branch ?
>
> Not yet. I will review each al_malloc to see if it should be atomic,
> but that will have to wait until at least Wednesday.

I have now implemented Grzegorz's custom memory management functions
proposal. Here is the patch:

http://web.aanet.com.au/tjaden/dev/malloc2.patch.gz (51 KB)

I have added in my atomic malloc proposal also. After this, Allegro
functions should use _AL_MALLOC(), _AL_MALLOC_ATOMIC(), _AL_FREE() and
_AL_REALLOC() internally.

I will commit it early next week if there are no problems.

Peter