Re: [AD] mingw not mingw32

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 08:10 +1030, Mike Fahlbusch wrote:
> I've been looking at the website http://www.mingw.org/ .  Some time ago
> the 32 was dropped from mingw32.  Its official name is mingw now.  I
> propose that all of the files and source code in allegro be changed from
> mingw32 to mingw.

Yes, we could probably make it recognize both.

Also, maybe we want a new platform "msys", it would be easier to just
do ./fix.sh msys, instead of all the UNIXTOOLS stuff.

I believe, the scons build will make all of this very easy. (We may not
even need the fix script in its current form at all anymore.)

--
Elias Pschernig