Re: [AD] Problem with remove_mouse() and video bitmaps.

On Friday 30 December 2005 15:04, Stef wrote:
> I don't see why this should be a problem. Especially since the
> documentation doesn't state that destroy_bitmap() won't change the
pointer
> it's given.

It destroys the bitmap that pointer points to. What more would you expect
it to do?

> @Peter:
> > Set _which_ pointer to NULL?
>
> void destroy_bitmap(BITMAP *bitmap)
> {
>     /* ... */
>     bitmap = NULL;
> }
>
> That one.

Eh... you realise that it doesn't make any difference if you change that,
right?
I think you're forgetting that C functions take arguments by value, not by
reference.

Evert