Re: [AD] patch to prevent CTRL-ALT-DEL from killing allegro under windows

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 22:09 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2005-12-02, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Peter: Why is the wkeybdnu.c different? E.g. it uses ExitProcess(0)
> > instead of abort(). So not sure I can simply replace it with the version
> > from HEAD..
>
> I don't remember.

Ok, I copied over Matthew's ctrl-alt-end part from 4.2 now, and also the
modifier key handling from 4.2. It's untested though, I'll try it out
and fix in case it's broken as soon as I have a chance to test it on a
Windows computer.

> > Oh, and where is todo.txt in new_api_branch?
>
> I deleted it from the new_api_branch as it was no different from the
> todo.txt in HEAD (just out of date).

So, would it make sense to move it to new_api_branch now, and only leave
the things applying to 4.2.x in the 4.2 branch? E.g. I was going to add
investigating a non-DX keyboard driver for Windows, but that certainly
will only apply to 4.3.

--
Elias Pschernig