Re: [AD] build process overhaul

Peter Hull wrote:

On Saturday, November 26, 2005, at 12:32  am, Peter Wang wrote:

I'm interested in your findings with scons.  Are there other tools we
should look at too?

There is Apache Ant , which is cross platform (Java-based)

I didnt see if anyone else responded to this but in my experience Apache Ant is horrible at compiling C files. To do it properly you need an extension to Ant and even then standard Make does it better.

My vote is for scons which I said I would hack together a script for, but I was away for the holidays. Ill submit it once it works.