Re: [AD] Broken behaviour of al_findfirst.

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005, Elias Pschernig wrote:

Under windows, I think it always has the FA_ARCH flag set, which does
not exist (to my knowledge) under unix. No idea what the flag is for..

If I remember correctly from my dark times of using Window, this flag is set every time the file is changed. The idea is that backup software collects only files with this flag set and resets it after successful backup.

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh