Re: [AD] 4.3 graphic drivers

On 11/11/05, Robert Ohannessian <ROhannessian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> AGL wants to dynamically rewrite the vtable. I'd like whichever scheme
> we end up with to support this.

As Bob is sort of saying... I think it makes more sense to figure out
what features should be supported _before_ arguing about the details
of implementation.

Also, for discussions like this, it might be beneficial to keep track
of things and implementation ideas on the wiki. You can create topics
at will, and just link to them.

http://awiki.tomasu.org/bin/view/Main/{your topic}

Example: http://awiki.tomasu.org/bin/view/Main/ProposedVTables

Obviously it is not meant to replace the mailing list discussion, but
to make it easy to compare/contrast different ideas and to easily
outline main features. The Wiki uses a.cc login info, so anyone can
easily edit the page.

I didn't mean to interrupt, but it seems like these threads are
usually lost and repeated after a while. You may continue on
discussing now. :)

--
Matthew Leverton