RE: [AD] fbcon directcolor modes patch, and possible other patches

> Do you get the problem that the original video mode doesn't
> get restored
> after the Allegro program quits?  As it is, running exhello leaves me
> with a 40x12 console.

Yes, I do, but I didn't think much of it, as it's pretty harmless
compared to some other stuff I've been getting, and most of the
time I run 640x480 stuff from 640x480, so that goes unnoticed.
I've seen some Allegro examples leaving a small centered display
though.

I recall seeing some code that restores the mode, now that you
mention it, I'll have a look at why it's not working.

Actually, thinking about it, it's a good thing it isn't working,
as it made the double set_gfx_mode find the pitch since the first
set_gfx_mode set the resolution, allowing the second one to find
a correct pitch, giving me a big hint as to what the problem was.