Re: [AD] CVS won't build

Hm, did you run fix.sh?

$ cat alplatf.h
/* generated by fix.sh */
#define ALLEGRO_UNIX
~/allegro/include/allegro/platform $

Chris wrote:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but a freshly checked out CVS copy of Allegro won't build for me. I made sure the allegro directory was clean before trying to build it. I ran autoconf, autoheader, and my (long) configure command:

./configure --disable-esddigi --disable-artsdigi --disable-xwin-dga2 --disable-linux --enable-dbglib --enable-strictwarn --disable-asm --enable-exclopts="athlon-tbird -fweb -funswitch-loops"

It configured okay with no discernable problems, b ut when I try to make, I got this: include/allegro/internal/alconfig.h:36:44: allegro/platform/alplatf.h: No such file or directory
include/allegro/internal/alconfig.h:60:8: #error platform not supported

...followed by a whole crap load of errors. I checked, and indeed alplatf.h is missing. I tried running make depend, but that didn't fix the problem. Any ideas?