Re: [AD] Non C program accessing Allegro on OS X

From my point of view, on OSX there is the 8-bit thing nearly solved, and a problem with occasional crashes (only I have seen it?) on startup which I will patch soon. Evert, you have another patch from me regarding running 2 apps at the same time, which iirc you haven't applied yet.

Then , that's it from me!

Pete

On Wednesday, October 26, 2005, at 05:47  pm, Elias Pschernig wrote:

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 13:06 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
On Tuesday 25 October 2005 12:27, Elias Pschernig wrote:
So, just prod everyone to hurry up with releasing 4.2.0,

Hehe :)
I'm a bit chilly today, so I think I'm going home early - which means I may have some time to apply some of the fixes that have been sitting on my todo list for the past couple of weeks and do the thanks and changes update.
Do we want an internal RC, a public RC or a full release?
I think consensus was we wanted a full release, which probably means an
internal RC first.

Bleh, if there are small bugs remaining there's always going to be 4.2.1.

Yes, I think, just an internal RC.. else the circle continues (forever,
since we never will reach a 100% bug-free state) :)

--
Elias Pschernig