Re: [AD] OSX - quit function

> Good you spotted the problem. I'll apply the patch tomorrow.

Hmm... I'm feeling a bit less rash today. Let's see.
The user-registered function is called as it should be when the quit
command is given, as it should be (I originally misunderstood this point
in your previous post).
The problem is with the default behavior. As you say, there's no way to
cleanly shutdown an Allegro programme from within an Allegro callback.
This is actually why the close-button semantics in 4.0 were changed to
what they are now. I think that's sufficient precedent to justify the
patch.

Note that even without the patch applied, users should always be encouraged
to register a callback function anyway.

Evert