[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-1329142 ] Segmenation or Page Fault?

Bugs item #1329142, was opened at 2005-10-17 21:22
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=1329142&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Windows
Group: 4.2.0rc2

Initial Comment:

I get a segemtation or page fault when I write this
Windows code with and compile with mingw:

LRESULT CALLBACK wnd_proc(HWND hwnd, UINT message,
WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam){
    int ret = 0;
    switch(message){
       case WM_CREATE:{
             set_config_string("masterkolour", "file2",
"the");
       }break;
    };
    return ret;
};

This happens when I even use some of the other config
functions, but does not happen when I use any other
messege (that I've tried so far) than WM_CREATE