Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.0: The Final Frontier

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 22:20 +0100, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> > I'll [...] upload the release for internal
> > revision and double checking (Grzegorz' trace patch can go in as far as
> > I'm concerned).
>
> Ok, I put it on my webspace for now in case not everyone knows how to grab
> it from a hidden branch on source forge (I guess only admins can do that
> anyway):
> http://www.eglebbk.dds.nl/allegro-4.2/
> Please all quadruple check and comment on broken things and we'll hopefully
> go gold next week.

The demo works fine here. And this reminds me - you should either commit
Grzegorz' accent removing patch, or the new demo.dat, to fix the problem
with accented characters in thanks._tx.

Also, about the demo intro anim, I think someone in #allegro made a
verson of demo.dat with the version number removed. Should I look for
it?

And, Bob, are you here? As I said, I think we should sync a new
AllegroGL release (just current CVS) with this. So then the 4.2.0
announcements can say "...and there is an addon which lets you use
OpenGL for graphics..." :) (Of course, we could still claim so, and not
tell that you need CVS for it..)

--
Elias Pschernig