Re: [AD] Non C program accessing Allegro on OS X

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 12:27, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> So, just prod everyone to hurry up with releasing 4.2.0,

Hehe :)
I'm a bit chilly today, so I think I'm going home early - which means I may
have some time to apply some of the fixes that have been sitting on my todo
list for the past couple of weeks and do the thanks and changes update.
Do we want an internal RC, a public RC or a full release?
I think consensus was we wanted a full release, which probably means an
internal RC first.

Bleh, if there are small bugs remaining there's always going to be 4.2.1.

Evert