[AD] [ alleg-Patches-1304573 ] datafile font load from txt multirange bugfix

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=305665&aid=1304573&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Core Library
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I try load multirange font unsing dat utility from
txt file -
3 ranges (for czech font) 32-127, 192-383 and 8364-8364
(euro).
load ends with error. After fix fonttxt.c - patch no 1.
font loaded ok without euro char - grabber show range
20AC-20AB. In font.c I find this bug: function
extract_font_range has parameter end as last char
extracted - include this char but *_copy_glyph_range is
called with end parameter in font logic (last character
in font + 1) - exclusive this. Within calculate
local_end via MIN function I changed last to last + 1.
With this fix dat utility work correctly and function
extract_font_range can return last glyph in font.

           Jiri Gabriel