Re: makedoc syntax (was Re: [AD] Screen destruction documentation update)

If it were me, I would use Doxygen to document the code, then figure out some way to present the web pages with a read-only Doxygen-generated part at the top, and a wiki-like comments section below (like the PHP docs, but a wiki).

That way, the docs keep in sync with the code, and someone could review the wiki portions and copy any particular important points into the main Doxygen stuff.

Pete