Re: [AD] truecolor fonts

Hmm... actually, I have a question about this patch, because as I recall,
the case it's supposed to solve shouldn't happen.

The patch adds the following lines to the merge_fonts() routine for the
colour vtable:
+
+   /* We adapt the second font to the first one so swap fonts if needed.
*/
+   if (is_mono_font(font1)) {
+      FONT *tmp;
+
+      if (is_mono_font(font2))
+         return NULL;
+
+      /* swap */
+      tmp = font1;
+      font1 = font2;
+      font2 = tmp;
+   }
+

However,

FONT *merge_fonts(FONT *f1, FONT *f2)
{
   FONT *f = NULL;

   if (f1->vtable->merge_fonts)
      f = f1->vtable->merge_fonts(f1, f2);

   if (!f && f2->vtable->merge_fonts)
      f = f2->vtable->merge_fonts(f2, f1);

   return f;
}

So if font1 is not a colourfont, the function should never be called at all
and the condition `if (is_mono_font(font1))' should always be false.

What am I missing?

Evert