Re: [AD] Screen destruction documentation update

On 2005-09-09, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I find those quotes horrible, probably because I'm used to ''
> from C coding,

No, you are probably used to read them with a wrong font. You should
change it to something like mine. The color theme is optional.

> and because I have no ` on my keyboard.

I don't have either, but I learned to use a UK mapping and it's
really friendlier to program with and use Unices in general.

> Can we get rid of any ` at least for the new makedoc?

It's a pretty odd character. You could possibly get rid of it with
a sed script that removed the pair "<whitespace>`" to something
else, losing auto-<tt>isation in HTML. Now, since all outputs
can be transformed, would it be better if it was just transformed
to something nicer to see in <insert here your preferred format,
which I presume is not raw text>? Or is it that you just HATE it
and can't see it even in source code?

Since we are at it, somebody else has a grudge against other
punctuation characters? Maybe an alphabet victim? I hate `d's.