[AD] Re: file_select_ex patch

Updated the patch. This one causes the listed directories to be effected by
the attributes set in the extension string too, in addition to the things in
the previous patch. The reason for this is, using ";/-h" as the extension
undesireably shows directories that start with '.'. Likewise, if you used
";/-r", there is no point in showing a read-only directory since all the
files in it will be read-only, which you don't want.

For the future, I hope to make a patch that causes the file selector to show
some common directories (/, $(HOME), $(HOME)/Desktop, etc) for Unix, where
the drive selection box would normally be. But since that's going to require
a little more work, I'll wait until this patch is dealt with.