Re: [AD] [ alleg-Bugs-1254999 ] Screen gets turned off until reboot (DGA+ATI only?)

On 8/9/05, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As a result of this bug-report, I think we should apply the attached
> patch, which simply disables auto-detection of the DGA driver, for
> 4.2.0.

DGA will be deprecated in future nVidia drivers (at least the video
access portion, you can still do DGA input manipulation for
mouse/etc.) and it's never worked quite right with ATi's drivers. I
think it would be no great loss.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
binarycrusader@xxxxxxxxxx - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/