[AD] Exported autoconf variables

autoconf/automake on unix (Linux)
Allegro 4.2.0 (beta 4)

I've discovered that Allegro #define's many variables
from autoconf and its 'configure' script in a C header
and exports them to its include directory.
Hence it makes them system-wide and overrides the 'configure'
checks of my own autoconf/automake packages.

'include/platform/alunixac.h' is full of them
(HAVE_DIRENT_H, HAVE_FCNTL_H, HAVE_STDINT_H...)
and included whenever 'allegro.h' is included.
Even my package name and version are replaced by Allegro's.

I've attached a small autoconf/automake test program
to show that. Look at the "-D" command line options
(or the output of "configure --version")
and what the program tells about those symbols.

It already did it in my stable 4.1.15 release.

I can't help you much, but basically the file
'include/platform/alunixac.hin'
generated by "autoheader" shouldn't be used "as is"
but maybe split into an unexported C header needed
to build Allegro with variables from the autoconf
checks (HAVE_STDLIB_H, HAVE_*_H)
and an exported C header with the other variables defined
at the 'configure' time (ALLEGRO_ALSA_VERSION,
ALLEGRO_BIG_ENDIAN...)

Michael Lefebvre.