Re: [AD] excustom

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 23:34 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2005-08-21, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The attached patch updates excustom to also include a menu, since
> > animating the clock while a menu is active is what really will cause
> > problems to users of the Allegro GUI.
>
> Sorry, but it's hard to see what's being changed with all the
> tab to space translations.

Ah, yes, sorry. This is what changed:

- It has a menu now
- Since there was no room with 320x200, changed resolution to 640x480
  and updated the dialog accordingly
- To make the clock keep moving while the menu is active, made the clock
  dialog forcefully redraw in a custom dialog player instead of
  do_dialog
- Added a d_yield_proc to not overload my poor CPU

About the tabs, didn't we say once that at least for demo and examples,
we actually should remove them? And best before 4.2.0.. most users will
use editors like VC-IDE or devcpp who can't view the files right now.
Examples and demo aren't relevant for possible future CVS tracking
anyway, so that argument against it doesn't hold.

--
Elias Pschernig