[AD] Re: CVS: allegro indent.pro,1.1.1.1,1.2

On Sunday 21 August 2005 23:13, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> --kr -nce -ss -ncs -i3 -cli3
> +-kr -nce -ss -ncs -i3 -cli3 -nut

Are you sure this is a good idea? We don't want people editing a sourcefile
and then running indent over it before diffing it. That way we would end
up with a load of tab->space conversions that are not relevant to the
patch and that we don't want to apply along with it.
Maybe an academic situation, but best to avoid it I think.

Evert