Re: [AD] create_sample patch

Ryan Patterson wrote:
That does clear it to silence, but causes a net current from the
speakers, right?

No. With unsigned samples, 0x8000 or 0x80 is silence for 16-bit or 8-bit respectively. 0 is the lowest possible amplitude for the given mode, nad is not what you want.

That said, I wont argue against Elias's patch to not clear it (the docs don't mention it nor has it ever been cleared properly), though it would be a nice convenience for me if it was cleared automatically.