Re: [AD] The Grabber: Organizing Objects

Done!  Attached is the improved version; it's a much more intuitive
interface.  Thank you for the Shift+u suggestion.

It's not the most elegant procedure (in code, that is), but it's small
and has no bugs.  I've both tested and, just in case, profiled it.
Thanks for taking interest in the problem, Elias.

  - Grady